Index to other information below:
Forrest Football Ground, Forrest VIC – Event Expo
The Forrest Football Ground is located on Yaugher Road, 1.5km north of the township of Forrest (VIC) and hosts the following features of the event:
- Race Registration
- Start and Finish line for 100km, 50km, 30km, 10km and Groms events
- Event and Bike Industry Expo (for riders, their families and spectators!) – food, drinks, kids entertainment, live music and much more
- Intermediary points on the 100km, 50km and 30km MTB races – great for spectating as riders come through
Forrest (VIC) is located approximately 2hrs from Melbourne with the quickest route is via Geelong and Winchelsea. Forrest is a 40 minute drive from Apollo Bay and 25 minutes from Colac.
Event and Bike Industry Expo and Festival
The Forrest Football Ground will host an array of excitement throughout race registration on Friday afternoon and during racing on the Saturday and Sunday, including:
- Race registration and plate collection
- Sponsors displays and demo gear
- Coffee, food, drinks and other sustenance
- Silver Bullet Bar from the Forrest Brewery
- Kids entertainment (eg, urban upcycle craft, jumping castle)
- Live music and MC commentary
- On site bike shop for repairs and last minute needs
- CLIF BAR Fuel Station
All riders must collect their number plate before the start of your race (unless you paid for your number plate to be posted to you). You can arrange for a friend to collect your number plate for you.
- All riders (MTB and GOGG): Friday between 3:30pm and 7:30pm at Forrest
- 100km riders: Late registration on Saturday 6:00am – 7:15am at Forrest
- 50km riders: Late registration on Saturday 6:15am – 7:45am at Forrest
- 30km riders: Late registration on Sunday 07:00am – 09:15am at Forrest
- Grommet riders: Registration and entries on Saturday 12:00pm – 1:15pm at Forrest
- 10km riders: Registration and entries on Saturday 2:00pm – 3:30pm and on Sunday 7:00am – 10:15am at Forrest
To help you have a hassle-free time at the Otway Odyssey, the following services are provided to competitors:
Hydration and Nutrition drop offs
100km, 50km and 30km MTB riders: You can pre-place your own hydration / nutrition alongside the race chute in the Football Ground ready for you to collect during the race.
100km Drop Offs for on course – details TBC
* Rapid Ascent will take your hydration / nutrition to these points for you. Details are explained in the event program
On site bike mechanic
A bike repair shop (No Limit Cycle Repairs) will be available at the venue to provide any last minute bike mechanical work (reasonable rates charged). Open Friday afternoon, all day Saturday, and Sunday morning.